Thursday, July 19, 2012

Yes, yes, yes. I have said I would turn over a new leaf and start blogging. Well, hopefully this time I can keep it up.

It is SO hot here in Kansas right now that you don't feel like even sticking your nose out the door to find out how hot it REALLY is out there. So, from the comfort of my basement office, I can sit in the coolness and do my thing.

I was taken back to an earlier time this morning after viewing some clothes online from a store that I use. See? It's too hot even to go try on clothes! Thank goodness I know my size and can order without getting hot. Anyway, there was a pant design on there that instantly transported me back to an earlier era. The pants had a base color with HUGE flowers on them. The era was ......... (text removed to protect the innocent) ............ and I had this pair of bell bottom pants that were bright blue with huge daisies on them. There wasn't much room for anything else, and they were so bold and bright, and I remember going to the park with them once and playing with a frisbee on the grass with bare feet. What a nice memory .... except for those pants!

Thank goodness I can order something else, like a nice, respectable, pair of dark navy pants, and leave the flower pants to the kids.

Lol.

No comments: